What we can offer
- You can work remotely from where you live (at night and in your pyjamas for all we care).
- You can work as many hours as you want or are able to. Which means you can combine you work with other important tasks such as education, childcare, sports or the like. No matter how many hours you prefer to work, we would love to build a long term relationship.
- If you have no prior experience with Ignition you will be enrolled in an on-line training university and get your credentials enabling you to meet the criteria of the industry.
- You will receive compensation while you are in training.
- You don’t have to have a formal education or background as an engineer, programmer or the like, as long as you are willing to learn and can live up to our standards.
- You will be working in an international environment with a small group of colleagues that are competent, self-employed and trustworthy.
- You will NOT be working in a traditional corporate business with all it’s bullsh.. … ahem … stuff not in compliance with human nature.
Are you still interested? Fine, let’s get serious.
This is what we are aiming for
We are a Certified Ignition Integrator; meaning that we implement projects and solutions based on the Ignition software platform.
Our goal is that the interaction and the dashboards in our solutions are as informative, intuitive and as nice looking as possible.
Why we work with the Ignition Platform
Ignition was developed as an alternative to existing SCADA solutions. (Note how cleverly we avoided using the word disrupted).
One problem with some existing SCADA solutions is that the industry in general suffers from traditional, old school thinking with a purely technical perspective. This means that the solutions are build on old fashioned technology – and the dashboards are so ugly they hurt your eyes.
The Ignition software was originally developed as a purely SCADA solution (Supervision-Controlling and Data Acquisition) for industrial processes. Today, the software platform is used for SCADA solutions along with other data solutions. Most of our cases are HMI solutions build along or parallel to an existing SCADA solution.
Want to know more about Ignition?
The best introduction to the software platform is to visit the company website www.inductiveautomation.com. They have developed the software platform and sell the licenses. Here you can find a lot more background information, videos about user cases and examples of how the software is used. You can also download the software in a trial version free of charge if you are interested in seeing what it is.
Are you still interested?
Then let’s talk. Call me +45 53 89 40 07 or send me an email: jan @ enuda.eu